FundRock Management Company S.A. (FundRock) is the leading independent UCITS Management Company and Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) in Luxembourg.
Formerly known as RBS Luxembourg (RBSL), the company became FundRock on 1st January 2016, following its acquisition by BlackFin Capital Partners. As a result of the sale, a complete split from RBS’s IT infrastructure was required.
FundRock mandated BHS Services S.A. (BHS) as project manager and enterprise architect for the migration. The goal, to migrate the existing IT systems and applications from RBS’s UK platform to a third-party platform in Luxembourg.
The task involved
- Coordinating the development of the migration strategy with FundRock, RBS and the chosen IT provider.
- Designing a regulatory compliant IT infrastructure.
- Managing the tender process to select an IT infrastructure outsourcing provider. (The Luxembourg based and CSSF regulated provider Telindus have been selected).
- Setup, testing and launch of the IT infrastructure.
- Documentation of IT policies, including the service desk, release management and cybersecurity policies.
The excellent collaboration between MAQIT (former BHS), FundRock, RBS and Telindus made it possible to complete the project within six months. A very short timeframe for such an assignment. Overall 30 production and 11 test and development servers were migrated.